Thursday, March 24, 2011

Family Fun: Boondocks

With Dustin's new schedule, he doesn't get to spend as much time with the kids as he would like. I get to spend all morning with him, but by the time the kids get home from school, he's gone. He gets home when they are in bed. We both feel that quality time is a must. So last week, we surprised the kids with a day trip to Boondocks. I was really fun. It was long overdue. It was nice just to relax and enjoy each other and all the fun this place had to offer. We enjoyed the go-karts, the 3-D movies, arcade games, bumper boats, mini-golf, and laser tag. I think the day was a success.



















1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh swing shift is the worst, I'm sorry. :( Isaac is switching to that in a month and I'm already so sad about it. I'm sure it's even worse when your kids are in school. I am glad you got to go out and have a fun time together as a family though, cute pictures!