Sunday, June 26, 2016

Merritt Family Reunion 2016

For Dustin's family reunion this year, we revisited Utah's Dinosaur Land in Vernal, UT. The last time we went was the summer of 2008. I only had 5 kids then. I had a lot of little kids, so this trip was a lot different this time, kinda like Disneyland. As your kids grow, you have to learn to enjoy them at each stage and not just when they are little. I will admit, it is harder, sometimes.

We did stay at the same KOA. This time we stayed in their cabins. They were nice and very accommodating. We visited the quarry. They supply most museums with their dinosaur bones. We also visited the museum in downtown Vernal. Britten really enjoyed the dinosaurs. The older kids loved the pool! Win, win! 

And, a shout out to Wendy for taking a few photos for me. i forgot my camera...



Dinosaur Museum






Dinosaur Quarry






Campground



















0 comments: