Sunday, October 23, 2016

Ryan's Mission Farewell

Ryan's mission farewell was Sunday, October 23, 2016. A farewell is when the called missionary gives a talk to the congregation before he leaves. Family and friends come to hear him speak. Ryan talked about the scripture, D&C 135:3:

"Joseph Smith, the Prophet and Seer of the Lord, has done more, save Jesus only, for the salvation of men in this world..." 

I thought that was a huge topic for an 18 year-old boy! I was a little nervous, but Ryan did an awesome job! I knew he was ready for his mission after hearing him speak.

We had many family and friends come to hear him speak and to say goodbye. It was heart warming to see so many people we love in the same building! I admit I got teary eyed! I was glad Ryan knew he was loved before he set off into the world. He knows there are people who are cheering him on!!
































0 comments: