Saturday, September 2, 2017

Aaron is an Adult!

We officially have another adult in the house. Aaron turned 18. We had cake and then he went with his friends to Top Golf and dinner to celebrate. I was allowed to take a picture of him blowing out candles.

Happy Birthday, Aaron!








He won't humor me and do my surveys, so I'll do my best. 

Aaron is quiet, but works hard. He enjoys video games and sleeping. He is an early riser though. He is in his seior year of high school and wants to go to school and get a degree in Wildlife Biology. He's loved animals since little. I keep telling him to go to school to be a vet and then work in wildlife. He works at McDonald's. The way he puts it, "I like the people I work with. My job is not my favorite."  

We love you Aaron! you're awesome!!

0 comments: