Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

This was a great year for trick-or-treating. Britten was really grasping the concept. HE wandered the neighbor hood in his "army guy" costume. For months he told me he was going to be Spider Man. But, when he saw the army uniform, with helmet (I think it's what swayed him), there was no talking him into the other. I even was holding the Spider Man! I'll admit, he makes a pretty cute solider.


























Kate and Becca were the others who dressed up this year. They actually hit the streets in search of candy together! They were gone for two hours and came back with a huge haul! They both wanted something of their own making this year. Not store bought, but more creative. Becca's friends were going to all dress up as characters from the Wizard of Oz. Becca chose Dorothy. We couldn't find a dress, but we found some ideas of being a kind of tomboy Dorothy.













Kate decided on Where's Waldo. She already had the glasses. She just added a beanie, striped shirt, and red shoes!













My years for dress up are dwindling. I'm thankful they were good sports to not only dress up, but let me get some pictures too!!



0 comments: