Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Aaron's Graduation Pictures

Aaron hates taking pictures. I'm not really sire when that started. As a kid, he would be the fist in front of the camera, always being silly. I did warn him that I would be taking pictures for his graduation announcement. He let me. I think because I told him I wanted to do some hunting pictures. Always willing to hunt, even if it's fake!

We went up the canyon up the street.  The ones that are not hunting were taken by the lake. We live in a beautiful community!

























PS We gotten eaten alive by mosquitoes up the canyon!!


























The last one tugs at my heart. Another child getting ready to try their wings in life. One of the most gut wrenching/ proud moments of a parent. It's crazy how conflicting your emotions are!! We wish yo the best Aaron!

0 comments: