Sunday, May 12, 2019

My Mom



I can write so much about this lady!! I am so grateful Sandra Louise is my mother. I am the 9th child of 11. I imagine some will think growing up with that many siblings you were overlooked. While it’s true that I may not have always been able to get what I wanted, when I wanted, how I wanted, I can say with absolute certainty, “I’m better for it. I’m grateful for it!” Because of my mom, I knew how to be patient, how to be kind, how to stand up for myself and what I believe in. I was taught to work hard for what I wanted, see another’s perspective and don’t be so quick to assume(we all know what assuming does๐Ÿ˜‚ heard it every week growing up), and not to point fingers, because when you do, there’s 3 more pointing back at you! I was challenged to be good, clean, honest, and accountable. While I’m not always perfect at those things, she loves me anyway and encourages me to keep trying. Because that’s exactly what mothers do. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! I love you! ๐Ÿ’•

0 comments: