Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Home SICK Home!

The Flu Blues!!!


Well, our home needs to be sterilized after this past week. It all started with Becca waking up in the middle of the night on Monday throwing up. It was non-stop from then on. The poor thing couldn't hold anything down. She had an extremely high fever, but couldn't hold the medicine down. The only way she was comfortable was in a luke-warm bath to keep her fever down. I snapped a picture of her in the bath sleeping! I thought it was cute. She is better now, but her bug spread to her lungs and nose. So she has been sick for over a week.



Dustin, Kate, and Grace were hit next. Kate had a double ear infection, Grace a cold and soar throat, and poor Dustin got a really bad soar throat. He was unable to speak all weekend. He got it back yesterday! Kate says, "Dad you can talk!" He told her, "Yeah, I found my voice in your pocket!" she laughed and said, "Yeah, I didn't want to hear you talk!" It was funny! I am now starting to get sick. I had been praying to not loose my voice all week because I had to sing at church. Well, he answered that prayer, but I was hoping I just wouldn't get sick at all. Oh, well.


We are saddened by the loss of our sweet prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley. We are happy that he is able to be with his wife. I know it was a happy reunion. His family is in our prayers, as well as the leaders of the church. We know that the Lord's work will continue.

2 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

The picture is GREAT!! Tell Kate she should hide her Dad's voice more often and then he can keep clapping to get your attention!!

thecustercrew said...

I feel your pain. I has strep just before christmas and I have had a blasted cough for three weeks now. The doctor of course told me my favorite thing, " It's viral". Wesley wasn't so lucky he has been really sick. I took him to the doc today and they said he has bronchitis with rales in both lungs, which pretty much means he has pneumonia. I love Becca's pic. I hope you guys all get better soon