Saturday, September 8, 2012

Aaron is 13!

Aaron turned 13 on the 2nd. I can't believe it!! Time goes by too quickly. I try to enjoy it, but often I feel I'm not slowing down enough to do so.

He doesn't let me take pictures of him- he hates the camera- so I will share my favorites from when he was little. 

The nickname he earned while little was, "Me too!" He loved doing whatever his big brother was doing. He adored Ryan and they were best buds. He still looks up to Ryan, even though they now fight. I'm glad I had those two together!

I was excited to interview Aaron because I hadn't done it in years. He's growing up, but I think it's still fun to ask these questions. Every mom should know her kid's favorites!

Aaron's Favorites

 food: potatoes and gravy
color: blue & red
movie: Rambo (?)
book: he doesn't have one-reading has never been his favorite
subject: choir
animal: dog
soda: root beer
candy bar: Twix
video game: Uncharted 3 & Blazing Angels 2
hobby: video games and hunting

questions:

What do want to be when you grow up? Either a vet or hunting guide (we realize this is an oxymoron)
If you had $1,000,000, what would you spend it on? hunting gear and then use the rest to help people.

Aaron has always been my rough and tough guy, but he has this soft, sweet sensitive side. He worships the ground his father walks on. He is also the best helper anyone could have. I can ask him to do anything and he'll get right up and do it.


























I could keep going for forever!


We love you Aaron and are glad you are part of our family!!

0 comments: