Saturday, November 30, 2013

Aaron is 14 & No-sahve November

Aaron is a good kid! He has his moments, but they really are very few. He is the greatest helper a parent could ask for! He does anything you ask without complaining. That is, except shave in the month of November! I was late in getting birthday pics because of the move. It pushed his pictures back in November. When I asked him to shave he said, "Mom, it's no-shave November. I'm not shaving."
 
It drives me crazy that my 14 year-old has a mustache in his pictures, but it will make for a great memory!
 
I love you, Aaron. you and I butt heads because we are both stubborn, but you are awesome! I'm glad that you know who you are and that you're not willing to budge on that for anyone. You look out for the underdog. that is a great quality. You are a hard worker. You are clean, neat, and organized. I never have to ask you to clean your room. you do it when you get up! Keep being you and you will go far in this world!
 
 
 

 

 
Birthday Interview:
 
favorite color: don't have one
favorite food: ham
favorite animal: a deer
favorite subject in school: weight lifting
favorite candy bar: Take 5
favorite TV show: Drop Zone
favorite movie: Remember the Titans
favorite book: Percy Jackson series
favorite hobby: hunting
What do you want to be when you grow up? a Fish & Game warden
If you could have anything, what would it be? a huge house
 


0 comments: