Monday, June 22, 2015

Merritt Family Reunion: Hyrum Reservoir

We always enjoy our time when we get together with family! this year the Merritts camped at Hyrum Reservoir, It was nice weather, and the water was lovely. I didn't get in, because I don't do lakes. But, the kids had a blast! 

Ryan, Aaron, and Jeremiah all loaded into the canoe. They got out pretty far and then:


 they tipped it!

They would spend the next hour trying to pull the dumb thing in by themselves. I was having a heart attack. I hate my kids in water and I was sure someone was going to drown. they didn't. they made it back.
 


 
They were absolutely exhausted! I am grateful they are safe.

We played games:



But, mostly played in the water:








We loved eating Popsicles. It was hot and they were a cool treat.













When we made it home, I realized I had lost my wedding ring. I was so heartbroken. 19 years that's been on my finger!




I found it a few days later, tucked away in my essentials oil bag. And my kids say they're not miracle oils!! 


YEAH!!!

0 comments: