Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bear Lake 2015

My kids got out of school right before Memorial Day weekend this year. That's pretty early for us, but I kind of like the idea. We always leave for the Taylor Family Reunion that is always over the holiday weekend. This year we rented some cabins at Bear Lake. We were the very first family there, so we took in some sights because we were so early. I have to tell you I fell in love with the idea of one day owning a vacation home there. The lake is beautiful, the beach is sandy, and they have the best shakes you will ever have! My favorite was the chocolate brownie, but Ryan's was cheesecake. They took a whole piece of real cheesecake and blended it up in the ice cream. Too much for me, but he loved it! Yes, I could visit there often!

Our views were to die for! We sat right over the harbor, looking over the lake. We had rain the first day, Friday, but sunny and clear the next two. We were able to visit the lake on day #2. It was nice to spend some time outside. The cousins loved it! Moms and dads watched, but a few got in the lake. I was able to get a few pictures. My favorite was of Uncle Dave in the lake:




Pretty humorous! But it captures the fun we had so well. I love my family! Here are a few more from our day at the lake.












We always make sure to attend the local church on Sunday. When I was young, I used to complain about it, but now I just enjoy it! I don't get to go to church with my family every week anymore. Before we left for church, we got a few pictures. One of all who were there and then a couple with my mom and her 11 children. It was the first year in a while that we were all there. I'm so glad we took the time to do it!







I am so grateful to have grown up in the family that I did!! I am grateful that we get along and love spending time with each other. But what makes me most happy is the fact that I know whenever I need any of them, they would be there!!

0 comments: