Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hogle Zoo

Dustin's company usually pays for a trip to Lagoon, our local theme park. This year, however, they changed it up a bit and did a trip to the zoo. I love (meaning from a distance) animals, but the zoo often leaves me sad. I wasn't too excited, but we hadn't taken Britten yet, so I suggested we go.

They have done quite a bit to Hogle Zoo. They monkey house is still sad. They don't seem to know where they are. And I hate watching them. I really love what they have done with the elephants! And seals. And bears. There is also a splash pad for the hot, summer days!

Our older kids were busy, so Becca and Kate were able to invite a friend to go with them. Becca invited Bergen. Kate invited Mack. We had lots of fun on the train and carousel. The company provided dinner too.

I also took lots of pictures!








































































The ending to a good day. I love the drive home!

0 comments: