Saturday, August 6, 2016

Ryan's Mission Call

Ryan started filling out his mission pares mid-May. I was having a really hard time believing this time in our lives had really arrived. "Am I really this old?" is all I could keep asking myself. But, there I was watching my husband and son fill them out...






Almost three months later he received his mission call in the mail...



It came on a Friday, but Ryan was gone all day, so we had to wait until Saturday. We invited family to hear him read the news! The excitement was too much for Grandpa!




Ryan has been called to the North Carolina, Raleigh Mission. He will report to the Provo MTC (Missionary Training Center) on November 2, 2016. 



We are so proud of him and the choices he his making. I know a mission will help him in so many ways! I'm super nervous. It will be interesting to see how it impacts our family. I know Ryan and Aaron have been best friends forever! I think it will be a hard adjustment for Aaron. But, we know he will bless the lives of those he serves and teaches.

0 comments: