Friday, September 2, 2016

Aaron is 17!

My kids are getting bigger everyday! I really hate it, but at the same time really enjoy it. They are becoming awesome human beings!

Aaron is in the 11th grade. He chose to take a law enforcement class. He is hoping to be a game warden. He loves animals. I know it's also weird that he likes to hunt, but he does. He loves anything outdoors! He is my most introvert child. He is content to be by himself. I think it stems from anxiety. I'm hoping to work on that this year.

Aaron is kind, and helpful. He is also extremely obedient. It makes him upset when the others aren't , and often I have to remind him he's not their parent. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for him! Happy Birthday, J!

Birthday Interview:

Favorite food- Ranch Bacon Chicken Sliders
Favorite color- blue
Favorite game- Overwatch (video)
Favorite book- none
Favorite subject- science
Favorite candy- Take 5
Favorite activity- hunting
Favorite dessert- cheesecake






0 comments: