Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Kate is 13!

Another teenager!! I can't believe how big my kids are getting. I know I say that all the time, but it is so true! 

Kate chose to invite a few friends to our local indoor trampoline park. She had lots of fun! They girls all live in our neighborhood and have become great friends the last few years.

The girls were jumping and having a blast. I noticed Kate was struggling. She is like me, scared to death of heights. But, I was proud of her for doing all she could overcome it. By the end she was up on walls and jumping with everyone!!















I did the annual birthday interview. Here are her answers:

favorite food- steak
favorite vegetable- broccoli
favorite color- black and red
favorite game- playing superheroes with Britten 
favorite book- Middle School series
favorite subject- CCA (College Career Awareness)
favorite candy- Kit Kat
favorite activity- softball
favorite treat- cookies

We are so happy to have Kate as part of our family. She is always smiling and helps so much with her baby brother. You can always find her playing with him. Kate is smart and works hard in school and all other aspects of her life. She has recently started mowing the lawn with her dad. This is huge because he doesn't let anyone touch his precious lawn!! We love you Kate!! Happy Birthday!!!




0 comments: