Friday, July 28, 2017

Vegas in July

You've heard of Christmas in July. Well, going home is like Christmas for me! 

Dustin had to go to Las Vegas for work. He surprised me by planning on taking the whole family. It is special to me when my kids get to spend time with my side of the family. We don't do it as often as I'd like. 

We stayed with my mom.  We enjoyed hanging out at her house, visiting with Robyn. Britten enjoyed playing with Jaycee. I loved visiting with my mom! We played a life sized Jenga game, and jumped on the trampoline with the sprinkler-we had to stay cool. We also took the kids down on the strip- during the day, of course. We love the M&M Factory!
 





















One thing that I loved seeing was Britten playing on the piano. That was my grandmother's piano. I taught myself to play the piano, on that piano. I can't think of home without memories of that piano.
 
 
 

Nothing like going home.


.

0 comments: