Sunday, January 5, 2020

Ryan's 22!

 


I seriously can't believe I have a 22 year-old! Ryan is living his best life. He's currently living with a couple mission companions and going to school. He works in the valley as well. We miss haivng him with us, but I know he was super anxious to be back on his own. 

Here's Ryan's Favorites:

color- green
food- pizza
sport- football
hobby-video games
subject in school- computer science
animal- narwhal, the jedi of the sea
TV show- The Mandelorian
cartoon-Sword Art
What would you do with $1M dollars? Pay off my parents' mortgage, buy a house, build a nice computer and an awesome gaming room, adopt a pet kangaroo
If you could have anything, what would it be? Be a video game developer, run my own company

Keep reaching those goals, Ryan! We love you!! 

0 comments: