Monday, April 5, 2010

The Quote Lover in Me

Hi my name is, Larae. I am a quote-aholic.

Ever since I was young I have had a passion for words of inspiration. Not a strange thing, really. I think everyone loves to be lifted by others stimulating expressions. We rely on each other. But maybe I'm getting a little hoarder-ish.

I have quotes that go back to 6th grade. I have accumulated a rather impressible collection. What's a girl to do? Do you discard all these things that have helped sculpt who you are?

Dustin is getting annoyed. No, I have not got piles just sitting around, okay maybe 1, but it's only 1 inch thick!! I'm running out of places to put them!

Along time ago I tried starting a blog to organize my quotes. It might be time try it again. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Taryn said...

Get one of those cute baskets and stuff them into it. Make it part of your decor!