Friday, April 2, 2010

Discovering Anne Frank

Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!
-Anne Frank

How true Daddy's words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
-Anne Frank

You can always, always give something, even if it is only kindness.
-Anne Frank



My kids and I are going to start learning about this incredible girl. I've never read her writings, but feel inspired to do so. After, we will visit the exhibit, Anne Frank: A History for Today. It will be held at the Salt Lake City Main Library. It will run April 13- May 11, 2010. I'm excited!

Anyone want to join us?

2 comments:

Jayleen said...

I'd LOVE to come. I remember reading her book in 5th grade, and being so inspired by her. Let me know when you plan on going, I'd love to come :).

ChicChat said...

Interesting. I read "The Diaries of Anne Frank" in 8th grade. Amazing what such a young girl went through. I may have to join you.