Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rainbows Are Hypnotizing

Today as we were going to the library, Kate and Noah found a rainbow in the sky. It was beautiful! It had been along time since I have seen one, more likely I haven't noticed one. We had fun just admiring it. Absolute silence for about 1 minute. Becca chimed in, "This is my first time ever seeing a REAL rainbow!" She was so excited. After that, the questions followed.

"Larae, what makes a rainbow?"

"Mom, how does it get in the sky?"

Good thing we were on our way to the library! "We'll get a book and read about it," I answered.

Our book is on hold, so we have to wait. We will enjoy learning all about rainbows!! I love being a MOM!!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

That is so cute how intrigued the kids got!

Telavian said...

http://www.brainpop.com/science/energy/rainbows/

has a really cute ditty about rainbows. :) i think they are awesome too!

you can get a free 5 day trial and check it out.

julie morris. (signed in as my husband)