Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 3: The Boat


(our sad little pic of the boat)

While this is day three of our vacation, it is day 2 on the boat. We were headed to Cabo. It took me a while to "get my sea legs", but I found them with the help of Dramamine. (I have yet to get rid of it completely now that we have been back for 5 days) We enjoyed sleeping in, no rush to be anywhere. We just ate and ate. We found the all you can eat frozen yogurt machine and helped ourselves whenever we walked past.

In the afternoon they had a volleyball tournament. We entered. Our team took 2nd place, not too bad. We even won a silver medal! I wish I would have brought my camera, but who would have taken the pictures anyway?

I then decided to go to the gym (I was still trying to be good). It was nice to be able to workout. I knew I needed it after all the food I had been eating the last two days. But, then it was time for dinner again. Oh well.

It was a formal night and, again, no pictures. (Dustin will not be allowed to be in charge of the picture taking from now on) It was a nice night. I enjoyed being with my husband and experiencing something new for the both of us.

*I worried about the kids a little on this day. They were to be moving form Wendy's house to Taryn's. I was hoping everything was alright. I missed them for a minute. :)

pics of the boat from the internet:



this is the Promenade, main shopping area on the boat


swim deck, also deck where the yogurt is found


that's a big boat!

2 comments:

Maggie & Nate said...

How fun!!!
Cruises are so much fun!
Enjoy it~

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

I always make it a point to find out where the frozen yogurt can be found. Mmmmmmm.... cruise food...

It looks like you guys had fun! (Minus the snorkeling) I'm so glad you weren't on THAT OTHER ship...