Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a fun Easter day. We had a special Easter egg hunt from the Easter Bunny, went to church, came home and finished our egg hunt, and then went to G & G Merritt's for dinner and another egg hunt.

We only had church for an hour because they had redone our gym floor and the chemicals were quite overwhelming. It was nice to come home and do our Christ centered Easter egg hunt. I had written a little poem from the Easter Bunny and he left eggs that told the real Easter story. It was a nice change to not focus on the commercial part of the holiday.

Before church I was lucky to squeeze in a few camera moments. Oh they were so happy to take a picture...not! I don't know why my family struggles to smile for a camera - one day they'll thank me. We were able to get a couple. The one of Dustin and I...ehh. We tried.








Happy Spring!

0 comments: