Saturday, April 20, 2013

Blessings

We have been blessed with so much! Everyday I am grateful!
 
 
We are officially under contract on our home. We put it up on Thursday, we got an offer on Friday, and were under contract by Saturday. Come Monday, she backed out. That really upset me. We had a cash offer come in after we signed with her. Our agent called him and he was no longer interested (the market is crazy hot right now). So, we put it up again Monday evening. We had a showing that night and another scheduled for the morning. By noon on Tuesday, both had put offers in! I was happy once again. And we are hoping this couple chooses to be for real! We are supposed to close May 23rd. We are just waiting to hear what the appraiser said and then an inspection! We are keeping our fingers crossed!
 
 
Another blessing happened, April 14th!
 
Britten C Russell Merrit was blessed by his father.
 
 
 

 

 
We are so grateful for the family and friends that came!
 
I made sure I got pictures with my mom! (thanks, Kiersty for reminding me!)
 
 
 
 

 
It was such a nice weekend.
 
And, I feel I should catch up on our little guy. He's three months! Time seriously goes way too fast! He is such a talker and a giggler. He is also the easiest baby I have ever had! Such a blessing because I am one tired mama.
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
The rest of the kids are doing great! They are all excited for summer. We hope to have a good one. We will be homeless, but thanks to Russ and Lori (Dustin's parents) we will have a place to live! You know that feeling when all is well and you just know you are completely blessed? Yeah, I have that feeling. And, I LOVE it!!
 


1 comments:

Kierst said...

I'm glad to be of service and glad that there are pictures of grandma and Britten!