Thursday, April 4, 2013

For Sale!

I have so much I need to catch up on, but this will be first.




We finally bit the bullet and did it! I'm full of crazy mixed emotions, tired, and overwhelmed, but plugging along.

I have wanted this for over three years and now that the moment is here, I'm being all crazy! Change has always been exciting to me, but the thought of changing my kids' lives is throwing me for a loop. Ryan was in tears when we told the kids and when we were driving out to see our lot where our new home will be built. I felt like an awful mom that day. 

We are planning to move to Stansbury Park. Some people call it farm country. I like to call it the suburbs of the suburbs. I'm excited to be where it's quiet and where the pace of life is a little slower. Not to mention I get to build the house exactly the way I want. It will have an entry, third car garage, fireplace, and a master bath!!! I can't wait!!!

Floor plan:


We are doing the double sink in the master bath and finishing two bedrooms and a bath in the basement. In the future we will finish the third bedroom in the basement along with the rec room.

Elevation:


We will pick our own colors and I'm hoping for peaks on the side instead of gables, Gotta stay in our budget!



Now we just got to get this place SOLD!!!

4 comments:

BrieAnn said...

YAY! Congratulations on the change coming your way. I'm sorry it's hard on your kids. I'll pray for an easy adjustment.

Unknown said...

Love those Perry Homes!! Is that the Hamilton model? Poor kids with change, and mom, and even dad- it's hard! But, I still say I'm not too sad for you, it's been a long time coming and it's not a quick decision you've made, you've had so much time to think and pray to know exactly where you want to go- that I have no doubt it will be right where your family should be!Yay! I can't wait to see and visit!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Thank you BrieAnn! Alissa, that is the Hamilton! I loved it in the nineties and still love it! I'm going to ask Jeff if they have a Craftsman elevation, if not no biggie! I think Ryan has gotten better since we told him. He is no longer sad when we mention it. I know he will miss all his friends, but we reminded him he's 16 next year! HE can drive in to town.

Tiffany said...

Awesome, congratulations! I love the house you picked. Good luck with everything!