Sunday, September 13, 2015

Becca's 10th Birthday

Becca is now double digits! She is in the 4th grade. As always, she is excelling! We had a small family birthday party and I got 0 pictures. Total mom fail!

I did, however, get her annual interview!

Becca's Favorites

color: tropical rain forest green
food: Ramen noodles
subject: math
candy bar: Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar
book: the Selection series
tv show: Psych and Once Upon a Time 
movie: Napoleon Dynamite
fruit: pineapple
vegetable: green beans (not canned)
chore: sweep
best friend: Averi and Morgan

3 Questions:
1) What would you do with 1 million dollars?
I would take my friends and parents on a cruise.
2) What is something nice you could do for another person?
i could clean their room.
#) What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a professional singer, or a teacher.









Her school picture for 4th grade...she refused to show her teeth! 

0 comments: