Friday, September 18, 2015

Grace is 14!

When a young girl turns 14 in the LDS faith, it means she can now attend the church dances! I am so excited for this girl!! I have some of the best memories of my church dances!

This girl is a rock star! She has grown so much in the past couple years. I love her ability to tell people exactly what she feels. It took me forever to learn that! She is a hard worker and very responsible. She reminds me of so many things-sometimes, it's annoying. But, I know I need it because I forget everything. 

She is loving 8th grade! She has straight As again. She is struggling in journalism. I hope she finds out that she will like it. The girl is a math queen though. And, she loves her cooking class!

Grace is my lifeline at home. She reads me well and will step up when she sees I'm frustrated, or just have no energy anymore. This has been a long year emotionally for me! I love her and all that she is!


Grace's Favorites

color: turquoise 
food: McGriddles
subject: math and food class
candy bar: Symphony (no nuts)
book: the Selection Series (anxiously waiting the new one in May)
tv show: Psych
movie: Napoleon Dynamite 
fruit: Strawberries or watermelon
vegetable: corn on the cob
chore: clean the family room
best friends: Marissa, Bailey, Olivia, Kayla, Anneli 

3 Questions:
1) What would you do with 1 million dollars?
I would move to Paris and open my bakery.
2) If you could do something nice, what would you do?
I would feed the homeless.
3) What do you want to go to school to be?
A baker. She plans on going to culinary school.


Pictures of her with her favorite shirt!












0 comments: