Monday, February 26, 2018

Last Day of Daycare and New Adventure For Me

I started a new job on February 15th. I am going to be a hostess for Perry Homes Utah. Basically, I sit in the model and give out information on homes and let them tour the model. Because I'm not a real estate agent, I'm not allowed to give prices or anything like that. I am, however, in the process of getting my license. I decided that I wanted to to pursue this career last summer. I started taking classes, and now I'm almost done and ready to take my exam. I talked to Jeff about working for Perry. he was all for it. I'm grateful for the hook-up!

I still work at the daycare every now and then until they can find a new teacher for the preschool class. I have mixed emotions. I'm excited to start something new, but I will miss these kids. Britten has known them since they were all little. He's really sad to not be coming back...



I'm excited to be able to be home with him and take him out of an environment that he struggled in a lot of days. He loved it, but he sure was naughty!! 

So here's to new beginnings and a new adventure!! I'm scared to death!!!

0 comments: