Thursday, February 8, 2018

She Popped Her Kneecap

 With having 6 kids, you would think I would have more headlines like this. Becca was dancing in her room last night-she was supposed to be cleaning- and we heard the most horrifying screams from the basement. We got down there, and Becca's kneecap was on the side of her knee. Poor girl was in the most pain I'd seen in any of my kids! We were loading her in the car and she said, "Mom, I'm sorry. I was dancing instead of cleaning." I wanted to cry for her! 1)Why would she be worried about that? 2)Some lessons are learned the hard way. They got her to the hospital and popped it back into place. Dustin said it was worse that the scream when she fell! She wanted to go to school the following day, but we told her she needed to rest. If you know Becca, she's always ready to conquer something. She'll have to do it in a brace the next three weeks!!!




0 comments: