Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Snapshots of February

I had quite a few pictures that I loved from this month. All having a little sentimental value, life lesson, or just being super cute. I just want to remember them for forever.

1) Britten is getting so big! He's 5 now, but he's starting to mature and be ready for school. He is learning what it means to choose the right, and understand he needs to! He loves army guys right now and my living room is a constant war zone! He and Becca have this love hate relationship. they fight like siblings, but they love being together!








2) We got a couple snapshots from Elder Merritt. He sent us Happy Valenine's greeting from the beach. And the other I know was just for me. he know's I like different photos. Here he is finishing up a hard day of proselyting.
 
 


 
3) I made dessert for my sister's invite to Sunday dinner. I forgot to grease the bundt pan.  I think most would've chosen to not take the cake, but I did. I messed up, but it was still good. It is a perfect representation of my life right now. A little messy and ugly, but still good!
 
 

4) Life is currently hard for me. I'm trying to figure out this working full time thing. And learning what I need to know all at the same time! It's been a stretching experience for sure. But, I'm grateful for each new day, when it begins and ends, and that I have another one to live and learn- even when it's snowy!


0 comments: