Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Girl's Camp 2018

All my girls were able to go to camp this year. I was the ward camp leader, and Dustin came up as a priesthood leader. My sister watched Britten for me. She spoiled him! We all enjoyed our week!!
I probably will not have this calling next year, so I'm grateful to have this year with all my girls.

Our theme was a university theme, Be Y.O.U. Our focus was on divine nature. Every ward was able to create their own university and pennant.  We were Morning View Prep- M.V.P. We talked a lot about being a valuable player in the Lord's church, and sharing the gospel, and how we are all born with talents and qualities in order to fulfill that purpose. I feel it went really well! 

I was grateful to have the opportunity to help these girls understand who they are and why they are here. I enjoyed encouraging them to find out for themselves what their purpose and role in  the gospel is. And, of course, it's always great doing it in the middle of nowhere, in the mountains, singing bizarre camp songs. There's nothing like it!





































0 comments: