Sunday, September 2, 2018

Aaron is 19!

So, he's officially engaged, and now he gets to celebrate a birthday! His birthday always falls on Memorial Day weekend. We didn't do anything extravagant because I have a job, but it doesn't pay consistently, so we have been budgeting a little heavier than normal lately. It's a Sunday, so we invited Dustin's parents over for dinner, and cake and ice cream. 

It's been difficult wrapping my head around my kids growing older. If they're getting older, they're closer to leaving, and I'm getting older as well! I have good kids though. I know they will offer much to society. they are not perfect, but they try to be good people. For that, I am proud!



This will probably be Aaron's last birthday interview. I can't force him to answer them when he moves out! Haha!

favorite color:blue
favorite food: pizza
favorite candy: Take 5
favorite book: none
favorite tv show: hunting shows
favorite movie: Thor:Ragnorok
favorite hobby: hunting
current job: cleans homes for GTM Builders
What do you want to be when you grow up? a wildlife biologist
If you could have anything, what would you choose?guided hunting trips

0 comments: