Saturday, September 29, 2018

End of Septempber

The month is winding down. We have started back to school and the weather is starting to cool off. We are making sure we don't waste out evenings. The sun will soon leave early in the day and I will miss it. I'm a sun person. I grew up where it's warm, so when the cold starts to creep in and days become shorter, I get a little sad. This week, we spent the evenings outside until the sun went down. 

Britten decide to go on a hike in the backyard one night:











Another night this week, I took the younger girls to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. We went to the Bountiful Temple. The sunset was gorgeous as we were entering. We did get in a minor fender bender in the McDonald's drive through after...we chose not to let it ruin our night.







We still have a few days of longer nights. We'll make the most of them!

0 comments: