Saturday, July 20, 2019

Aaron and Angel's Wedding

 We had a wedding yesterday. It was a beautiful day for Angel and Aaron. I want to thank all our family and friends for not only supporting them, but helping us so much. Pulling off a wedding is no joke!! 

Thay had their wedding at the lake clubhouse. It was a beautiful summer day. Dustin built the back drop so we could not have to see all those enjoying the lake. It worked out really well. We had a luncheon after. They wanted pizza and cesar salad. It was pretty easy to put together, and my friends Rachel Holste, Jennifer Cook, Kari Elordi, and Lori Parker all made sure the buffet was stocked! 

The receptions was lovely. We were able to see so many friends who came and celebrated with us. It made my mama heart swell! I'm so excited for these tow as they start thier lives together. So much in store!!

And PS...I’m a mother-in-law. What the hey?! I’m seriously not this old!!


























0 comments: