Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Light The World

 I was challenged to share light in this world. I wanted to write about people who do bring light into this world and make a difference. 



My sister, Robyn, is an example of Christlike service to me. When she asks how you're doing, she REALLY wants to know how you're doing. She'll remember your birthday, and you'll receive a small handmade gift in the mail. It will be in your favorite color because she'll remeber that too. She has served in the Nursery of many different church congregations for 23 years. you might think there were breaks in there, but not really. Nursery. Kids under 3. 23 years! She deserves a medal. If you need a friend, she'll be your friend. You need a hug? She'll give you a hug. You nned helo taking your mind off something? She'll galdly sit and visit with you. She's always on an errand to help!



My parents are true light givers! There is no one greater in my mind. I'm reminded daily of the upbringing I had. I am SO grateful for it! True expamples of hard work, thrift, service, and love! 


0 comments: