Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

First, A tribute to my mom:

 Some might say it’s the 11 children you had that defines you as a remarkable mother. And it’s true. Not many say they have 11 children. But, your works as a mother is what makes you remarkable to me. You taught me how to listen because you listened. You taught me how to serve because you served. You taught me to keep going when life is hard because you keep going. You taught me who I was because you knew who you were. You taught me to stand for what I believe in, even when others believe differently(and they have that right) because you stand and allow others to express themselves. I remember the poem,”Children Learn What They Live” hanging up in our home. You nailed it!! You come from a legacy of strong women. And I’m grateful. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! I love you! Thanks for all you have done, and continue to do, for us! 














As for me, we went to Dustin's parents to celebrate. We are all bored out of our minds. So, we decided to recreate my most favorite Mother's Day photo from 2012. We didn't know at the time that I was pregant with Britten, so we put him back in my belly. 





We all lokk rather homeless. That;s how it goes in quarantine!! 


0 comments: