Thursday, January 15, 2009

Too Much Volleyball?

Hi, my name is Larae, and I'm a volleyball-holic .
Most of you probably already knew that, but I've always wanted to say that phrase and there isn't a whole lot of things I use/do in excess. It doesn't have quite the same ring to it as alcoholic though.
I was at the church last night till almost midnight. I would have stayed longer, but I forgot I still had to go to the store. I'm feeling it this morning. I CAN"T MOVE! My shoulder is very tight. My knees are beat up from diving all over the floor. It sure was fun though.
I love being able to do things that I love. It's nice to take time for myself. While most women might find something to relax them, I enjoy a GOOD game of volleyball! Nothing beats a good pass, set, spike! I love to dive too. Who wouldn't love hitting the floor at full force, the ground ripping the skin right from your knee?
Massage? I think not!

3 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

Larae I think that is so great that you love volleyball. My favorite is beach volleyball in the sun and sand! When people ask me what my favorite sport to watch on t.v. is (which isn't very often) I say volleyball, always!

i said...

I'll take your extra volleyball over here....I would LOVE to have a place to play! Go for it!

The Bach 10 said...

So Glad to play with you! You are an awesome volleyball player. It was tons of fun. I was horribly sore the first time I played but the next week played again and wasn't too sore. Fun Times!!