Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ace Got Married!!

As you all know we have a cute little dog named, Ace. Our kids adore him A LOT!! The other day I caught Becca licking him!! I was truly disgusted.

"Becca, don't lick the dog," I hollered.

She stopped and explained, "Mom, I need to. I Acer's wife."

I laughed and thought I'd catch a picture to share now and later on in life when she is much older. I can tell her she has been married before.


I realize this is gross. She has been encouraged not to lick the dog. I only allowed it for a picture.

8 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

THAT IS GROSS! I really gagged when I saw she was actually licking him!! What a funny little wife for Acers!!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

She really was! I had to really get mad at her until she actually stopped. I'm sure my taking a picture of it didn't help matters!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Hey, Darrell wants to know what you and Dustin are doing in front of your kids if Becca thinks you lick your spouse!! HAHA!

Taryn said...

Well congratulations Becca and Ace! For your wedding present I am getting Ace some doggie biscuits and Becca some breathmints! LOL

Natalie said...

Looks like Becca will be needing some of that special pet food that helps with hairballs! I love her imagination!

Kristin said...

I'm glad Becca is Ace's wife. I was going to be REALLY surprised if you actually married him to another dog. I've heard of people doing that and always wondered...WHY? I didn't know Ace is a Scotty dog--too cute! I's always liked Scotties...I just don't like any dog enough to own one. :)

Audrey Taylor said...

I think the whole idea is soo funny. My little sister used to share her ice cream cone with our dog. When you said Ace got married, I thought maybe you guys were breeding him. Becca will be a great wife one day.... to a human!

i said...

YUM! and what a nice wife she is. :)