Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm a BIG Chicken

After cancelling two hair coloring appointments, I have come to the conclusion that I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to messing around with my hair. I was really excited, but, when it came right down to it, I didn't have the nerve. My reasoning was that if I change my hair then the colors that look good on me will probably change as well. I did not want to have to buy a new wardrobe on top of keeping up on my hair, I'm not loaded. I did shorten it though, and got a slightly different cut. You might not be able to tell in the photo, but it is different. I think the hair cut was enough change for me. I can still wear it curly, and boy is it ever at this length! Anyway it has been a fun thought to color my hair, but I'm not doing it...yet!






Look, I have some red in my hair.

Here it is curly! Wow, that's short!

7 comments:

BrieAnn said...

I so don't blame you on the coloring, and your cut is so cute. I cannot do hair shorter than my chin, and it's super kinky, like, not curly but Ramen noodle wavy...

Kristin said...

The new cut looks great! Your natural hair color is beautiful. I totally understand you being nervous about messing with it. I had to learn the hard way to leave my color alone. It's just not worth it to me to keep up w/it or grow it out when I want my natural color back. You're beautiful! Always have been!

Rach said...

It's darling! You're darling. Let's get together so I can see it in person!

i said...

i still love it
!

Taryn said...

I love the new cut and with options on how to style it what could be better?! It looks great! Save your dough cause coloring upkeep is costly! I love your natural hair color!

Audrey Taylor said...

Gorgeous, I love it! (Not only would you have to change your clothes, but your make-up as well.)
You are beautiful.

Shauna said...

Very cute Larae!!