Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beach at Day Break

Last Thursday, July 23rd, we went out to the Day Break community and spent the afternoon playing in the sand. It was really nice because the kids love to play in sand, but I hate the mess. Here you have the best of both worlds. They can play all they want and then go wash of in the little lake.

It's not the clearest water, but that is because it is so shallow quite a ways out. There was a dock the kids could jump off and be fine, that's how shallow. I liked it that way because I could relax a little.

We brought our lunch and some shade and that's it. A nice FREE afternoon! Then the kids went to bed early because they were so worn out!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

How fun! I didn't even know they had a beach there!

Taryn said...

Glad to see that you guys had fun! Summer doesn't get any better than some good FREE fun in the sun!!!

thecustercrew said...

Free fun and an early bedtime. Score!!!. How do you put your pics in like that???

Maggie & Nate said...

Larae!
Hi, I am your Grandma Bette's brother, Jim's grand daughter. Will you please email when you get the chance. I live in South Salt Lake, where do you live? my email is magsmason@gmail.com

thanks, Maggie Wittwer Mason

my blog is nateandmags.blogspot.com