Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If Momma Ain't Happy...

My kids know how to finish this saying.

Yesterday I was having a pretty awful morning. I was NOT very happy. Grace realized this right off the bat. She got a little bee in her bonnet to fix me. I went to the bathroom and returned to a nicely made bed (as good as any 7 year-old could do), and I found this note lying nicely on a pillow:




If you can't read it, it says:

to Mom
from Grace

I hope you liked that I made your bed.

I'm so glad somebody knows me! That made me feel better.

6 comments:

Meg said...

That is so cute that she knew you needed some cheering up. What a good family you've got!

thecustercrew said...

What a good little girl you are raising. She is such a cutie.

Kristin said...

That is so sweet of her! I love it when my kids do things like that.

Jayleen said...

sweet

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahaha! That is the cutest thing ever!

i said...

could she offer training lessons for my children!?!? i sure could use a note like that some days! :) love it!