Thursday, February 4, 2010

Merrits and Cabin Fever

When winter comes, we suffer A LOT from cabin fever. Being shut in with nothing to do is enough to drive anyone crazy, especially a family of seven! We are coping nicely though. We are getting caught up on reading, watching movies, playing game after game after game....

Today we got to do something we haven't been able to do in a while. We went to the park. Oh, it was glorious! The sun was shining, we didn't even have to wear our jackets. I got a long, over-due break while the kids had a blast just running, climbing, and swinging.

I hope we can do it again tomorrow. This time I will remember a blanket and a book! And maybe it will get OVER 50 degrees!

1 comments:

ChicChat said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Sorry about the gym. Need to find something to motivate me. Any suggestions?