Sunday, July 25, 2010

Deer Creek

On July 17th we took the kids to Deer Creek Reservoir with our friends the Corderos. The kids had a lot of fun just playing in the water. They had a water gun fight. The kids also found a large floating log. They turned it into their very own canoe. Very resourceful! There wasn't much of a beach. That was a bummer for me, but they had fun playing in the rocks! There's absolutely nothing wrong with building rock castles, right? :)

Here are just a few of the pics I took:











3 comments:

Taryn said...

That looks like fuN! Everytime we drive past Deer Creek (so about 5 times this month) Adam keeps saying that we should buy a boat!

Askeroth Family said...

How fun! Your kids all look older than the last time we saw them.

The dresser was laminate on the top I think, and solid on the drawers. I just sanded it a little (not much though), then put on a spray primer. (The brand is Kilz, it's the best). I did a dark primer since my paint was dark. I did have to do two coats of paint to get the job done. Good luck!

And I'm sorry about Dustin moving to graves. Yuck. Isaac has been on swing since January which at first I hated, but now I actually really like. The schedule is definitely the worst part of the job.

Hope you are all doing well! And sorry this is such a long comment! :)

thecustercrew said...

What fun!! Nothing better than water to keep the kids busy.