Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year we had a lot of fun. We were lucky to have Dustin with us! He had to work, but they allowed him to come into work late. A true blessing. We celebrated on Saturday because Halloween fell on Sunday. We started the day off carving pumpkins (yes, a little late). We then got ready and ventured over to our trink-or-treat at the church. After, we walked around the neighborhood. The kids hit the jackpot. I must say it has been hard to keep my hands of their candy!!!

















Dustin and I dressed up as UP characters. Dustin was Russel and I was Mr. Fredricksen.



Today we went to Dustin's parent's home and had soup, chili, and scones. Everybody brought a game to play and we had a little Halloween Carnival! So much fun and I forgot my camera!!

Hope you all had a great holiday!!

3 comments:

Jayleen said...

I LOVE your costume, you guys are always so great to dress-up. Every year I tell myself I'm going to dress-up but it never happens.

Taryn said...

Larae you have me and wendy giggling with yours and dustins costumes! That was so creative!!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

I'm with your friend Jayleen- every year I think I'm going to dress up, but don't. Well I do if we go to a party, but then it's not very creative... how did you come up with UP??
Love the pics!