Saturday, December 4, 2010

Days 7 & 8; Going Home

The next two days were spent on the boat, heading back to LA. I have to admit we were ready to see our kids again by the end.

We managed to keep ourselves busy. Dustin entered a free throw shooting contest, he took third place. We also took advantage of the rock climbing wall on the ship. I have to say one of our favorites was the frozen yogurt machine! We ate a lot of that stuff!!





We enjoyed the adult time this trip offered us. It was our first time ever being away and we took full advantage!!! Thanks to all our family that made it possible. And a BIG thanks to my Honey!! It was the best birthday and anniversary celebration!!!! I experienced my first taxi ride, my first trip out of the country, and my first time to ever swim in an ocean!!

1 comments:

Taryn said...

I am so happy that you guys were able to go and have some time to yourselves! You both deserve it so much because you are always giving so much to others! Thanks for sharing the days of your trip, i had fun reading all about it!! And don't let the next vacation be too far away!