Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Fun

The first part of November we were hit with two big snow storms. We took advantage! My kids love to play in the snow. I, however, do not. I was good sport and went out anyway and took some snapshots. I love winter snapshots! For some reason, they are my favorite! So enjoy!

*note: My kids were off track all November, Ryan was in school









Dustin loves the snow!! (crazy) He hooked the sled up to the 4 wheeler and pulled the kids around for a good hour. I was too late to get pics of the girls. They gave up early and wanted their hot chocolate (always a tradition after snow play). The boys were not! They even made a jump. Their cousin Jerimiah had slept over, so he got to join in the fun!













Fun for everyone! Now I'm just waiting for spring. (why is winter our longest month?)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

That looks like a blast! I love to sled down big hills...that's the ONLY good thing about winter for me.

i said...

your front yard is WAY more fun than mine. hang in there for the spring. ;)