Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I should have written...

I think everybody knows that being a parent is not an easy job. There are days we just want to whine and complain. Sunday was that day for me. I was not feeling well and was in a bad mood.

While it is true that I struggle on Sundays, it is not my kids' fault. I don't know why I blame them sometimes. I guess it is because they are my life! Easy to blame.

The real fact about parenthood that I battle with is that my desires are often placed on the back burner. On Sundays it is so "in my face".

An apathetic person might say, " You should have thought about that BEFORE you had children."

To which I would reply, "There are just somethings you don't realize about having kids until you have them."

In no way do I want this to be implied that I am sorry for having kids. No way. No how. I love my kids and would do anything for them, anything to protect them. It's just that there are those days that I wish everything would go MY way.

Maybe in the future....

3 comments:

ChicChat said...

I'm sure we all know what you meant. I feel the same way some days. I want to go back to the days when I cold scrapbook and have the house clean for more than a day...but no one doubts that you love your kids!

Bach Family Farm said...

gotta a new blog address

Taryn said...

my new blog address is
ourhappilyeverafter2.blogspot.com

:)Taryn