Thursday, April 3, 2014

Not My Words, But Ever so Much My Heart

I came across this article. The author spoke exactly what I have felt. It is all about the Ordain Women organization that is asking for the priesthood to be given to the women of the church. Now, I do have to let it be known, I am not against women having the priesthood if that is what is to be revealed through those set apart to receive such revelation. In fact, I love doing initiatory work in the temple.  Not only am I promised such tremendous blessings through the priesthood, but it is women who are the Lord's mouthpiece promising them to me! I really don't understand how these women have overlooked this great blessing. Instead of rejoicing in it, they are not satisfied and it's not good enough. 

Anyway, I'll stop talking and just let you read the link.


You'll have to tell me what you think!

0 comments: