Saturday, April 26, 2014

Gratitude

I've been feeling extremely grateful for this wonderful family I've been given. It's always nice when I actually stop and reflect. I can't believe all that I've been given and it's so easy to take it all for granted. When you are busy living life you sometimes forget to stop and take it all in. I know I have. I'm not doing to good on  my goal to LIVE this year. 

We are approaching the half mark for this year- can you believe it? I'm going to refocus and live for what really counts. I don't want to look back and realize I was too busy with unimportant things and can't remember the important ones.

I haven't written as much as I like or taken enough pictures. I'll sahre what I have and try to do better in the future.

Our Life in April

We visited a local park...











Britten ate pb&j for the first time (I threw in some of a banana too)










We celebrated Easter (kind of I ended up out of town and coming home Easter morning. We never made it to church!)

The week before was our neighborhood Easter egg hunt. Ryan had to work so he wasn't there. The rest of us got to watch Britten's first Easter egg hunt!









0 comments: