Wednesday, August 26, 2015

School Year: 20015-2016

I am officially the mom of a senior in high school! I really just can't believe it. I'm not quite sure what it is, but all of a sudden i am feeling the urge to be a better mom than I was. I think it's because Ryan will be leaving home the end of this school year, like in 9 months. That's the plan anyway. 

I made sure to take the day off work so I could be with them. I got up at normal time and made them breakfast, pancakes were on the menu. To my surprise only 2 of them wanted them...isn't that how it always goes? 

I wanted to get pictures to document, so I did. Of course they all grumbled about it. While taking these, a friend of mine was chasing down her jr high schoolers. She reached them at the bus stop! heehee! "See, I'm not the only one!" I told them.




Ryan, 12th grade


he wanted a picture of the cat shirt...he really likes this shirt!



Aaron, 10th grade (really hates getting his picture taken)



Grace, 8th (love her pants!)


Kate, 6th (last year of elementary, lover of comfy clothes)



Becca, 4th grade (loves pictures!)



Britten, 2 1/2 (not in school, but didn't want to be left out either)

Hoping for the best year ever for my kids. Last year they were all new. This year I hope they feel more comfortable to be the great kids that they are!


0 comments: